UPSTREAM WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS LTD WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Upstream Workplace Solutions Ltd’, ‘Upstream’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10/12 Mulberry Green, Old Harlow, Essex CM17 OET. Our company registration number is 7667221 and is registered in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website or any of the links meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and video media. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website is strictly prohibited and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website include links to our webstores. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information about the products and services we can offer. The webstores are each governed by individual Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policies and Cookies Policies.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.